Log in

One click and you are in

Login with Facebook Login with Google

Why sign up and log in

Guitar Tabs Explorer
Aerosmith chords for Dont want to miss a thing

Don't Want To Miss A Thing chords by Aerosmith

Aerosmith chords for Dont want to miss a thing

Guitar chords

Aerosmith
> 				Don't want to miss a thing
> Trancribed By: Billy Pelegrina

>
>               A chord diagramD MajorD
> I could ...
> C#/D                        A chord diagramB minorBm
> just to ...
>                     A chord diagramG+G                                A chord diagramD/F#D/F#
> watch you smile ...
>                            A chord diagramE minorEm
> while you are ...
>
>                A chord diagramD MajorD
> I could ...
> C#/D                 A chord diagramB minorBm
> in this ...
>                A chord diagramG+G                           A chord diagramD/F#D/F#       A chord diagramE minorEm
> I could stay lost in ...
>                                        A chord diagramD/F#D/F#          A chord diagramG+G

>           A chord diagramA augmentedA
> when every moment spent ...
>
> A chord diagramD MajorD                        A chord diagramA augmentedA                A chord diagramE minorEm
> I don't wanna ...
>
> I don't want to ...
>                A chord diagramG+G
> cause I miss ...,
>                                      A chord diagramA augmentedA         A chord diagramD MajorD
> and I don't ...
>
> A chord diagramD MajorD                                  A chord diagramA augmentedA               A chord diagramE minorEm
> Cause even when ...
>
> the sweetest ...
>            A chord diagramG+G
> I still miss ...
>                                      A chord diagramA augmentedA        A chord diagramD MajorD
> and i don't want ...
>
> A chord diagramA augmentedA  A chord diagramE minorEm
>
>          A chord diagramD MajorD
> I'm close ...
>    C#/D                          A chord diagramB minorBm
> feeling your ...
>             A chord diagramG+G                                    A chord diagramD/F#D/F#
> and I wonder ...
>                         A chord diagramE MajorE
> wander if its me ...
>
>                 A chord diagramD MajorD
> Then I kiss ...
>    C#/D                         A chord diagramB minorBm
> thank god we ...
>                           A chord diagramG+G              A chord diagramD/F#D/F#
> I just want to ...
>                                 A chord diagramA augmentedA
> in this moment f...
>
>
> A chord diagramD MajorD                        A chord diagramA augmentedA                A chord diagramE minorEm
> I don't wanna ...
>
> I don't want ...
>                A chord diagramG+G
> cause I miss ...
>                                      A chord diagramA augmentedA         A chord diagramD MajorD
> and I don't want to ...
>
> A chord diagramD MajorD                                  A chord diagramA augmentedA               A chord diagramE minorEm
> Cause even when ...
>
> the sweetest dream ...
>            A chord diagramG+G
> I still miss ...
>                                      A chord diagramA augmentedA        A chord diagramD MajorD
> and I don't ...
>
>
>                                      A chord diagramC majorC
> And I don't want ..
>                                            A chord diagramG+G
> I don't want to ...
>                          A chord diagramBb majorBb
> I just want ...
>                                      A chord diagramFF
> right here with you ..
>
>                           A chord diagramC majorC
> I just want to ...
>                                                    A chord diagramG+G
> I feel your heart ...
>                   A chord diagramBb majorBb
> and you stay ...
>                A chord diagramA augmentedA
> for the ...
>
>
> A chord diagramD MajorD                         A chord diagramA augmentedA                A chord diagramE minorEm
> I don't wanna ...
>
> I don't want to ...
>                A chord diagramG+G
> cause I miss ...
>                                      A chord diagramA augmentedA         A chord diagramD MajorD
> and I don't ...
>
> A chord diagramD MajorD                                  A chord diagramA augmentedA                 A chord diagramE minorEm
> Cause even when i ...
>
> the sweetest ...
>            A chord diagramG+G
> I still miss ...
>                                      A chord diagramA augmentedA        A chord diagramD MajorD
> and I don't want ...
>

Almost there ...

Sign in to get your own page with links to favourite songs and more. You are just one click away...

Login with Facebook Login with Google